Previously on Devious Maids... "Look Back in Anger"!
When Nick finally admits his secret to Marisol, she convinces him to make things right with all those involved. Carmen meets a handsome stranger who offers to help her with her music career. As Zoila waivers between Pablo and Javier, she gets some shocking news. Valentina is offered the opportunity of a lifetime. Spence and Rosie decide to tie the knot.
Genevieve Delatour is one of the main characters on Devious Maids. The emotional, rich, and self-absorbed boss of Zoila and Valentina Diaz. She goes through husband after husband, always has her heart broken, and has attempted suicide multiple times. She finally reunites with the man she loved most of all: Philippe. Even after his death, Genevieve is still a hopeless romantic, and she will never stop searching for true love.
About Devious Maids
Loading RSS data...
Did You Know..?
- Many similarities have been spotted around Devious Maids and its predecessor, Desperate Housewives (e.g. It is a dramedy based around four central woman who struggle through tough times and mystery).
- The pilot is based on the Mexican TV series Ellas son la Alegría del Hogar, which translates to English as "They are a Home's Joy" and was heavily influenced by Desperate Housewives. The Mexican series is based on an original concept by Gloria Calzada, Juan Meyer and Salvador Rizo. The American adaption was to follow four maids with ambition and dreams of their own while they work for the rich and famous in Beverly Hills.
When Carmen feels threatened by an old flame from Alejandro's past, she goes to great lengths to make sure her career isn't in jeopardy. Zoila intervenes with Valentina's job, while ignoring the problems arising at home with her husband, Pablo. Rosie starts a new job working for Kenneth Miller, a post-stroke patriarch, and his dysfunctional family. Marisol tries to make peace with Opal. Peri threatens Spence into staying in their marriage. As Adrian copes with the home invasion, he fails to protect Evelyn in a dangerous situation.
Hi, it's admin Derpster01 here! :) I have decided to make a blog featuring numerous polls that has to with everyone's favorite show about 'devious' maids ;) This is just a fun activity to pass some t…Read more >
- i fell in love with -Valentina Diaz
- I fall in love with time to time -Rosie
- a character I liked but not now -Carmen
- a character you all like but I donot -Flora
- a character you hate but I like -Remi D…
I really liked Taylor. I hope she is not dead and I hope she just loses the baby (No Offense but I'd rather her be alive). :(Read more >
I hope she's dead, but I also want her alive.Read more >