Previously on Devious Maids... "Look Back in Anger"!
When Nick finally admits his secret to Marisol, she convinces him to make things right with all those involved. Carmen meets a handsome stranger who offers to help her with her music career. As Zoila waivers between Pablo and Javier, she gets some shocking news. Valentina is offered the opportunity of a lifetime. Spence and Rosie decide to tie the knot.
Nicholas Deering is one of the main characters on Devious Maids. He is a charming, but mysterious millionaire who has fallen in love with Marisol. After meeting at a bookstore and dating for three short months, the two have become engaged. Nick was previously married to a woman named Dahlia, who allegedly took her own life, but the circumstances surrounding her death remain a well-guarded secret.
About Devious Maids
Loading RSS data...
Did You Know..?
- Many similarities have been spotted around Devious Maids and its predecessor, Desperate Housewives (e.g. It is a dramedy based around four central woman who struggle through tough times and mystery).
- The four central women contain two familiar faces, one being Ana Ortiz, Hilda Suarez from Ugly Betty, and Judy Reyes, Carla Espinosa from Scrubs.
Three months have passed, and Marisol has found a new love. When Peri discovers that Rosie is back in the U.S., she goes to great lengths to keep Spence and Rosie apart. Zoila learns through Genevieve that Valentina is back from Africa. As Carmen and Alejandro settle into their fake relationship, Odessa reaches her limit. After a traumatic event at the Powell home, Adrian and Evelyn hire a handsome bodyguard, Tony.
Hi, it's admin Derpster01 here! :) I have decided to make a blog featuring numerous polls that has to with everyone's favorite show about 'devious' maids ;) This is just a fun activity to pass some t…Read more >
- i fell in love with -Valentina Diaz
- I fall in love with time to time -Rosie
- a character I liked but not now -Carmen
- a character you all like but I donot -Flora
- a character you hate but I like -Remi D…
I really liked Taylor. I hope she is not dead and I hope she just loses the baby (No Offense but I'd rather her be alive). :(Read more >
I hope she's dead, but I also want her alive.Read more >